domingo, 24 de mayo de 2009

Not happy!!!

OK!!! Its been a while since I dont post, but work has been crazy!!! I have this extra hours, so by the time I get home I just want to sleep...

I can believe what happened in LOST... I am so mad I cant even want to talk about it... So here are a couple of things to update...

Finaly the V pictures are Up, and she looks super nice... I like her short hair and the fact that she is a mother... I hope this series airs soon, and while I am still here in US so I can watch it...

I will try to post them because here I dont have acces to the ones I download in my computer... there is also a couple of sneak peeks that hopefully I will post at night...

Also, this week alternative apparel will lunch the campaign with mrs. mitchell so I have somehting to expect this week...

No hay comentarios:

 
Free Hit Counter