viernes, 20 de marzo de 2009

LOST NAMASTE...Love Revenge!!! Spoilers

I just finish watching this episode of Lost... not much of Juliet, but the parts she appear very good... specially the part where to my point of view, Juliet made suffer Kate a little, as a way to say: "Back Off... he is Mine..." when she didn't put her name on the list... Kate's face was the best, she thought she was going to get caught, but then Juliet with her smile appears and saves the day... as a warning that they are in charge now... the same actitude that James had towards Jack...

I have the filling that the reason that Kate came back to the island is for James, now that she realized that Jack is not a stable person... I hope Juliet shows her who is the boss and that James heart belongs now to Juliet...

The thing that is not clear to me if they are married, because on this picture you can see a wedding ring... I am worried also about her having babies, because in the TV Guide and in Latest from Kristin:

The love polygon lives. Sawyer and Juliet appear to be settled down, domestic and altogether fuzzy-wuzzy, but they have some struggles ahead. And don't forget, as Sawyer announced in season one, "It's about bunnies," and the newly released Geronimo Jackson album cover agrees with him. And you know what bunnies like to do, right? they talk about this... I also been have a feeling that she is somehow going to die... I hope I am wrong...

No hay comentarios:

 
Free Hit Counter