viernes, 13 de marzo de 2009

Autograph!!!

Its almost a year since I send my first letter to Ms Mitchell, and since then, I have sent her other letters, and still no response!!! I have to theories:
a. She hasnt receive the letters because mexican mail is not that good
b. She is very busy.
c. The reason that my mom tells me is because she hates me for writing about her and sees me as a stalker...If this is the case, and Ms Mitchell you are reading this Im just a super mega fan...

In a couple of weeks, I am living to Orlando to work in Disney, so I am going to continue sending her letters, and going to try with a foto to get a autograph, also sending her the unofficial official id card or the club, and a personal letter... and stamps for her to send it back... Hopefully I will succeed...and If not maybe is meant to be... and will stop, because I don't want her to fill like I am stalking her and give my mom the reason... lol

I still don't lose hope, of receiving mail and maybe meeting her...

1 comentario:

Nadia dijo...

aw! I hope you get a response soon, a truly dedicated fan like you deserves it ;) I'm sure that you'll get to meet ELizabeth someday, don't give up hope ;)

 
Free Hit Counter